Donate to Nevada Family Alliance
NFA is 100% donor funded. Your partnership is essential to educating, equipping, and empowering citizens to advocate for their values
Partner with us to advance Family, Freedom and Life in Nevada.
Contact your Representative
What to say when contacting your representative:
1. Identify yourself. Give your name and contact information
2. Short and Sweet. Be clear, concise and to the point.
3. Be specific. Refer to the bill number, call for action, list the facts.
4. Be polite. Being demeaning or accusitory won’t resovle anything.
5. Thank them. Thank your representative for their time.
What bills are on the floor, how will they impact your family?
SB 225 – Bullying Private Schools
AB 186- Reducing Parental Control Over Education
AB 186 would lower the mandatory age to start school from 7 years old to 5 years old and mandate that all Nevada public elementary schools have a pre-kindergarten program for 4-year-olds. For more information click here
Read the full-text bill here: AB 186
AB 348 Expanding Sexual Education Mandates
This bill would expand the scope of what is being taught in sex education from health basics to the promotion of radical social issues. This bill changes the sex education curriculum in Nevada from opt in to opt out, leading parents to receive less information about the curriculum, and those coming in to teach it. For more information click here
Read the full-text bill here: AB 384